Scientific Research Objectives for 2010/11
The objectives for the research project have been established for 2010-2011 for the following categories:
• Structural studies
• Cellular models and protein partners
• Studies of transgenic mice
• Organotypic models of hyppocampus and cerebellum
• Publications/Broadcast/ Granting agencies.
• Crystal structure of other sacsin domains.
• Cloning and molecular modeling of other domains of the sacsin.
• Identify other ligands of these domains.
Cellular models and protein partners
• Validate and study a neural model to determine the impact of reduced sacsin on cellular functions.